In Honor of Our 2nd Birthday I Have A Valuable Prize To Award
I can't believe today marks the 2nd anniversary of Build A Solo Practice. (And it's actually my birthday, too!!!)
So much has happened in these two years. Nearly 800 posts, 1300 comments, the creation of Solo Practice University E-zine on this day one year ago with currently over 1100 active subscribers.
And now we are so very pleased to announce we have just as many subscribers receiving news on the pre-launch of Solo Practice University.
So, in honor of the remarkable two years, your continued readership and wonderful commentary which has really brought this blog to life... I have decided to award another free lifetime scholarship to Solo Practice University to any practicing lawyer or current law student... but with a twist.
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a practicing lawyer or current law student; (You need not currently be a solo to be eligible)
2. Tell us why you wish to go solo and;
3. Why you believe Solo Practice University will help you achieve your goal of entrepreneurship (best to go to the site and read our mission as well as what we are offering)
4. Provide the answers to the above in the comment section of this post. You may do so anonymously if you feel more comfortable)
5. Send me a separate e-mail with your full name, e-mail addresses (law school e-mail address if you are a current law student) so you can be reached at a later date if you win. And don't forget to identify which comment is yours.
6. And make sure your comment is received by November 30th dat midnight.
And here is the fun part. I won't be picking the winner. After the comments are submitted, I will create and post a poll listing all the entrants by how they identify themselves in the comment section (so be distinct) and my readers will select the winner*. And the winner with the most votes will be announced on December 22, 2008 just in time for one lucky person to maybe have an even better holiday and start to their new year.
So, if you have an interest in a free lifetime scholarship to Solo Practice University or know someone who does...spread the word and start commenting!!
(*I have the right to veto the winner if I suspect something fishy and the recipient of the second highest number of votes will be awarded the scholarship under the same rules and conditions.)
(And in case you didn't see, check out our recent faculty announcements at Solo Practice University.
If you enjoyed this post, why not subscribe to my RSS! If you would like to be part of a new educational and professional networking community for lawyers and law students why not subscribe to the RSS for Solo Practice University.
And you can always follow me on Twitter